4th March, 2022
Dear Valued Gava Customers,
Please be advised that due to severe weather conditions and flooding in South East Queensland and continued releases from Wivenhoe Dam causing high river currents and extreme amounts of debris in the river, shipping movements at Port of Brisbane remain closed since 26 February.
Maritime Safety Queensland is undertaking regular assessments of river conditions to determine when shipping movements can safely recommence. This will impact vessel schedules and export receivals at Brisbane – revised schedules will be notified once shipping movements recommence at the Port.
The Following Vessel Schedules and Terminals are Impacted:
- A3N: Xin Da Lian
- A3C: OOCL Beijing
- A3S: COSCO Felixstowe
- AAX1: Phoebe, Gulf Bridge
- AAX2: GSL Christel Elisabeth, CMA CGM Moliere
- ANZEX: Xin Zhang Zhou & OOCL Busan
- KIX: Antwerp Bridge
- Westpac: Sofrana Tourville
- PAD: Mandalay
- DPW Terminal: Export receivals temporarily ceased 2 March 12:00pm
- Patrick Terminal: Export receivals will temporarily cease 3 March 10:00pm
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Gava Australia. For additional updates and information on the Latest News in the industry, please visit our new Gava Website https://www.gava.com.au/blog/.